It is essential that you follow these instructions before & after your treatments
Just a few simple steps to be best prepared for your treatment session
• Avoid skin peels, Microdermabrasion, waxing or other facial procedures 30 days prior to your treatment
• Allow for your brows to grow in as much as possible, don't worry undesirable hairs will be removed during your treatment
• Avoid Coffee, alcohol a minimum of 24 hours before treatment, they can thin your blood.
If you are on medical blood thinners please contact Carla@sculptedbrows.com
• Avoid ADVIL, Aspirin, Fish Oils, Niacin, Vitamin E, or Ibuprofen (unless medically necessary) 48-72 hours prior your treatment.
• Extra strength Tylenol can be taken if you are nervous about pain or have low pain tolerance.
• Avoid any Retinol products 30 days prior to treatment
• Avoid tanning up to 14 days prior to treatment otherwise more treatments will be necessary for the skin to take the pigment.
• Avoid laser treatment on area 30 days prior to treatment.
• Botox or Fillers should be done 30 day before or 30 days after treatment.
• Avoid exercising the day of the procedure and do not excessively sweat 3 days after treatment.
Please keep in mind that sensitivity will increase during your menstrual cycle.
Please follow these After Care Instructions carefully. Your adherence will directly affect your results.
30 minutes after your Microblading treatment gently cleanse your eyebrows using PhiWipes provided. Please do not stretch your skin. Cleanse the skin until you find traces of pigment or colored lymph on the wipes, this ensures that all excess lymph is removed. Removal of Lymph is critical to the healing process, it helps prevent the formation of scabs, which can grossly affect the outcome of your brows. After the skin is cleansed, apply the cream provided for your skin type and lifestyle. Repeat this process 3-5 times on your initial treatment day. If the treatment was done in the afternoon/evening, you do not have time to repeat the procedure 3-5 times before going to bed, after your the last cleansing and cream application, you must apply a sheet Tegaderm or Phi Patches (available for purchase) on your eyebrows and sleep with it on. In the morning remove the protective covering and wipe one last time before applying provided cream.
Over the next 6 days apply the cream ONLY 3-5 times daily.
Eyebrows must not get wet while washing the face or showering, during this time.
CLIENTS WITH OILY SKIN
Instructions are the same for day one. Over the next 6 days eyebrows must not get wet while washing the face or showering. On Day 7 please use Anti-Scar Gel provided for the duration of the month. Instructions for using this gel are included with the product.
WHAT IS TO BE AVOIDED AFTER?
During the first 7 days, avoid all creams except the protective ones provided,
all the makeup (foundation) in the eyebrow area, exercises that cause excessive sweating, sauna, and facial massage.
For 30 days avoid, suntanning, tanning beds, light (laser) therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids,
microdermabrasion, and creams that contain regeneration factors.
You should ALWAYS avoid laser treatments over the treated area (Fraxel laser, IPL) because they can destroy the pigment and cause inflammation. Always protect your eyebrows from the sun by using sun protection cream.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact us immediately, to discuss further instructions.
We can be reached at: 845.372.6298
You can now enjoy your beautiful new Sculpted Brows!